The Web Site is provided by Patodia Infotech and available only to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal majority and are competent to enter into a legally binding agreement(s) under the applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Web Site.
Licence and Ownership
Patodia Infotech hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to (a) access and use only the Web Site, Content and Services only in the manner presented by Patodia Infotech, and (b) access and use the Patodia Infotech computer and network services offered within the Web Site only in the manner expressly permitted by Patodia Infotech. Except for this limited license, Patodia Infotech does not convey any interest in or to the Systems, information or data available via the Systems (the "Information"), Content, Services, Web Site or any other Patodia Infotech property by permitting You to access the Web Site. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, amended, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Patodia Infotech. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, amend, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way unless expressly permitted to do so by Patodia Infotech.
Restrictions on Use Of The Website
- • You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site.
- • You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site.
- • You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by Patodia Infotech.
- • You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
- • Certain areas of the Web Site are restricted to customers of Patodia Infotech.
- • You may not use or access the Web Site or the Systems or Services in any way that, in Patodia Infotech's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Systems, Services or the Web Site or interferes with the ability of authorised parties to access the Systems, Services or the Web Site.
- • You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of Patodia Infotech.
You agree that Patodia Infotech, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Web Site, the Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately
- • discontinue Your use of the Web Site, and
- • destroy any copies You may have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Web Site, the Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, You agree that Patodia Infotech shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Web Site, the Systems, Information and/or the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
Limitation of Liability:
Compliance With Law:
You agree to use the Web Site in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings, and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of Patodia Infotech, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of Patodia Infotech and You shall take no action which might cause Patodia Infotech to be in breach of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to Patodia Infotech.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: